Upholstery Cleaning Dublin
Upholstery Cleaning Dublin first impressions count so you can count on us to take care of your upholstery and give it the right method of cleaning. A Budget Upholstery Cleaners will provide the cleaning process that is right for your upholstery.
We can clean all types of fabric including wool, cotton, suede, silk and a variety of nylons. We use prochem woolsafe detergents to guarantee safety and results. Prochem is the leading brand in stain removal for carpets and upholstery.
Our cleaning process will be determined by what type of fabric your sofa or chairs are covered with. We use only the most gentle yet effective stain removers and detergents for each type of fabric. Our soil extraction system is a great option because it will sanitize your upholstery and give it a deeper clean than is conventionally attainable. Whichever method is used, we guarantee you will be satisfied with our quality of service and your “new” upholstery!
Comfort in us and your furniture
Is your upholstery and leather furniture looking a little worse for wear?
Let A – Budget Clean give life back to your furniture. It’s not nice to look at a favourite piece of furniture and realise how dirty and tired it has become over time.
Our professionally trained upholstery cleaners can gently restore it with our natural based cleaning solutions and powerful cleaning machinery. The dirt, dust, crumbs, bacteria and other debris will be pulled out, leaving a clean, renewed surface. Just like the carpets in your home your upholstery will last longer if you have it professionally cleaned regularly.
We clean couches, armchairs, recliners, dining chairs, leather couches, as well bed mattresses. We can also do a free sample before you decide to go ahead with the job free of charge!
- Vacuum furniture as often as possible.
- Dust and dirt can damage fabrics permanently and preventing this damage is the best way to protect your investment.
- Blot up spills immediately.
- Spills or spots left unattended may set as stains.
- Blot spills, never rub as rubbing causes heat which can also set the stain.
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight.
- Modern fabrics are usually very resistant to sunlight, however, under extreme exposure, they can show signs of fading.
- Flip & rotate cushions often to ensure a longer life.