Carpet-Clean.ie provides all commercial and domestic carpet and rug cleaning services to the Clontarf area. Our prices are competitive and our standard of service is exceptional. Not only do we do Carpet Cleaning in Dublin, Meath, Kildare, Wicklow and Louth, we also do Leather Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning and Mattress Cleaning.
Carpet Cleaning Methods
- Slowly Vacuum any dry soil or dirt from the carpet.
- Secondly the carpet is pre-sprayed with solution and left to work into the fibres for around 10 mins.
- The Carpet Cleaning extraction machine removes the soil away from your carpet and whisks it away into the cleaning machine.
- No mildew or over wetting occurs with the twin pump soil extraction machine. Maximum soil removal means your carpet stays cleaner longer and your cleaning technician can guarantee quality results.We use only the best detergents for all our carpets and upholstery.Prochem are the leading company in cleaning products.Other methods are bonnet mop/soft brush with a buffer machine.
How to keep your carpets looking new!
- Vacuum weekly and high traffic areas at least twice a week to remove surface dirt.
- Use welcome mats and rugs, both inside and outside of doors to reduce the amount of dirt brought into your home.
- Go shoeless in the house. Enforce the no shoes rule at all times and your carpet will definitely stay cleaner.
- Treat spots immediately. A stain that’s been let to set in, is much harder to remove later.
- Clean carpets at least once a year. Clean, disinfect and sanitize carpets, rugs, and upholstery with soil extractor machine.
- Carpet Cleaning Clontarf
- -carpet cleaning Clontarf
- -domestic carpet cleaning Clontarf
- -school carpet cleaning Clontarf
- -office carpet cleaning Clontarf
- -commercial carpet cleaning Clontarf
- -rug cleaning Clontarf
- -mattress cleaning Clontarf
- -upholstery cleaning Clontarf
- – sofa cleaning Clontarf
- -carpet cleaning company Clontarf
Carpet Cleaning Clontarf